The Program Committee invites authors to submit original, unpublished papers or tutorial, panel, or special session proposals.
Topics of Interest include but are not limited to:
- Micro Devices, Circuits and Microsystems.
- Biomedical, Photonics, and Quantum Electronics.
- Electronic Design & Test Methodologies and Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
- Hardware Security.
- Emerging Technologies and Applications.
All authors must be registered in the Microsoft CMT tool. Papers can be submitted through the CMT tool here: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEEEMDTS2023/
If the paper is selected, the author(s) who will be presenting at the conference should plan on attending the conference in person.
In addition, publication in IEEE Xplore® is an option for authors who choose to do this.
Paper submissions must include:
- Title of paper.
- Name, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address, phone and fax number of each author.
- Designation of the presenter(s). MDTS will communicate with the presenter.
- One or two topic(s) from the topic list, or a description of your topic.
- An electronic copy of a complete paper of 6 pages, or an extended summary of 2 pages.
- An abstract of 35 words or less.
Paper must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format (LETTER size). You can find here the templates provided by IEEE.
Proposals for tutorial, panel, or special sessions must include:
- Title of presentation
- Topic abstract
- Speaker’s name, affiliation, email address, and short bio
- List of contributing papers
- Suggested paper length is 6 to 8 pages but can be shorter (4 pages). Shorter papers might be considered for IEEE Xplore® depending on the quality of the paper.
- Extended summaries are considered extended abstract, which will not be considered for publication to IEEE Xplore®.